Swaziland Supply Centre is a business that connects with thousands of eMaswati and thus we feel the responsibility to respond in a manner that meets the level of urgency expected given the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are committed to working with relevant institutions and the people in order to overcome the challenges we are facing as a country.
To this, we have put across some measures in order to minimise the threat of this virus and to ensure the safety of our people and our customers.
• Hand sanitisers available to all stores (Mbabane, Nhlangano & Manzini) for both our people and customers to utilise.
• Increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning practices throughout the shops and service areas.
• Ensured that all equipment is wiped down and cleaned frequently within each of our stores.
• Encouraged regular hand cleaning when handling cash and facilitating other transaction methods.
• Informed our staff of effective social distancing methods to be observed within the stores.